Let us wrangle your words.
RB Editing & Writing puts journalism, communications, editing and writing experience to work for clients
that include magazines, businesses, educational institutions and nonprofits.
RB Editing & Writing is led by Rochelle Broder-Singer, who has more than two decades of experience as a journalist and communications professional. She was the editor of one of South Florida's leading business magazines, is currently a writer for Florida Trend and other business publications and has a degree in journalism. She is a member of the Society for American Business Editors and Writers, the American Copy Editors Society and the Editorial Freelancers Association.
Communicating with business audiences is our specialty – but it's not the only work we do. We've covered business and helped companies, nonprofits and educational institutions with their corporate communications needs, and we're fluent in the language of business. We've also written and edited content on topics from biology and botany to gardening, travel, wine and pets. We understand the expectations of diverse audiences.
- Journalism writing and editing
- Magazine management, editing, writing and production
- HTML email and print newsletter creation, design, development, management, writing, editing and distribution
- Brand journalism
- Editing and writing corporate communications, including letters, biographies, training materials, books and documents of all types
- Ghostwriting books, columns, articles and blogs
- Managing book projects